Westfield Tree Services Limited are able to offer the complete range of commercial arboricultural services for any business sector client including, local authority, county council, housing and commercial developers, construction and utility companies, highways and railways and have undertaken arboricultural work on some of the UKs most strategic transport networks.
Established in the Commercial Sector
Having established itself in the commercial sector Westfield Tree Services Limited are able to offer additional services for commercial clients. As tree and vegetation management is often the first consideration for any development, Westfield Tree Services Limited has positioned itself to offer site set up mobilisation and establishment in the provision of hard standing areas, access and egress locations, haul roads and all fencing types etc. On completion of the scheme Westfield Tree Services Limited are further able to offer complete site demobilisation.
Westfield Tree Services Limited offers clients the convenience and peace of mind in dealing with one service provider for a range of quality services and removes the stress and inconvenience of dealing with a range of subcontractors.
Commercial Plant Machinery and Equipment
Westfield Tree Services Limited invests heavily in a range of plant, machinery and equipment required for commercial arboriculture and tree surgery. This includes:
- Fendt 4×4 Tractor.
- Tractor mounted mulcher.
- Caterpillar heavy duty 360 excavators with forestry attachments for site clearance works, mulching and stump grinding.
- Whole tree 40 inch, (100 cm), diameter crane fed chipper capable of chipping entire trees!
- Heavy goods articulated vehicle units with walking floor trailer.
- Heavy duty logging trailer suitable for the removal of large sections of timber.
- Forestry Forwarder, this all wheel drive, all terrain vehicle being capable of extracting up to 10,000kgs of timber per load over and from the most difficult of terrain.
- Heavy goods articulated vehicle unit with low loader trailer for the delivery and collection of Westfield Tree Services Limited plant, machinery and equipment to and from site.
- Hook loading heavy goods vehicles with a range of 40 cubic and 20 cubic yard roll on roll off skips for the removal of arisings.
Emergency Call Out Service
Westfield Tree Services Limited are able to offer an emergency 24/7 365 day call out service for those unexpected events that require an immediate response. A number of clients have taken advantage the emergency service following recent storm events including storm Ciara and Dennis.
Health & Safety Accreditations
The number one priority is the health, safety and welfare of all those Westfield Tree Services Limited come into contact with. In recognition of this, Westfield Tree Services Limited has achieved a number of Health and Safety accreditations including CHAS and Construction Line Gold.
Want to know more? Make an enquiry today
Please contact the office to discuss any requirements you may have and take advantage of our free, no-obligation site assessment and quote service.Contact us